Did you realize that we are almost halfway through the year? 2012 seems to be flying by, and yet there is still so much more I’m hoping to accomplish this year.
As for blogging, this year has been the best yet (which makes sense since this is my second year of blogging). With that being said, I thought I’d
steal borrow a post idea from Frank Viola, and share with you the 10 most popular posts of 2012…so far.
In no particular order, here are the 10 posts you have loved the most, shared the most, and I assume, enjoyed the most this year:
1. In Hot Pursuit: Should Men or Women Pursue? This one is funny to me because at the time, this post was sort of a flop. But, it has had some strong search activity. Looks like lots of people are searching for the answer to this question.
2. 15 Ways to Improve Your Sex Life. People always like reading about sex. Go figure.
3. Why I Don’t Like Women’s Ministry. A very personal post that caught fire.
4. Mark Driscoll is My New Best Friend Some people disagreed with this one and that’s okay. The discussion in the comments is really great.
5. 20 Ways to Love Your Husband Better Both this post and its counter-part (#6) are still going strong. Just like sex, people love reading about ways to improve their marriages.
9. What God Will Never Ask You. Perhaps one of my favorite posts I’ve ever written. It is one of my husbands favorites too.
10. How My Husband Leads. This post had impact on many men and women, which blessed me.
Did you happen to read any of these? Do you have a favorite from the list? Or is there another post that comes to mind? What would YOU like to see me write more of in the future?